Phuket Sandbox, no quarantine for people vaccinated
- Check your eligibility
– Travel from the countries with a low to medium risk of COVID-19 and must stayed in the said countries no less than 21 days before the travel date.
– Must be fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before the travel date.
– Children below 18 years of age traveling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians.
- Book your Flight, COVID 19 Insurance and SHA+ Hotel
– Book your flight with the certain airlines such as British Airways, El Al Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Airlines, THAI, Qatar Airways, Etihad, Emirates.
– Book SHA+ accommodation.
– Purchase COVID-19 insurance.
- Apply for the COE or Certificate of Entry
– Must apply for the certificate of entry from the local Thai Embassy or consulate at least 5 to 15 working days prior to the intended date of travel.
- Obtain COVID-19 Test
– The COVID test must be by the RT-PCR method, conducted within 72 hours before departure.
For more info: https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-thailand/phuket-sandbox-guide-travel-to-thailand-without-quarantine