PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Test
Elemental villa for sale
This amazing Villa is located in a sea front complex, in a very quiet area of Phuket even though it is served with all commodities: Asian & Western restaurants, supermarkets, Muay Thai training camp, evening markets, shops and just a short walk away from Rawai Beach.
If you’re a person who enjoys the Island Life but still wishes to keep the western feeling to it, this property is the perfect choice for you.
The whole complex was build following a traditional Mediterranean style by an Italian architect, in perfect balance with the Nature around it. It’s bright and classy and you may enjoy the breathtaking sea view from every room.
As it sits on the beach, the spacious balcony on the first floor gives spectacular views of Chalong Bay, Koh Lon Island and Sri Panwa Cape. The terrace and it’s designer’s panoramic hot tub gives this 485 sq.m. Villa the extra luxurious touch.
Have a drink while watching the sun go down. The colors in Rawai region are bright and shiny and the sunsets show a palette of yellow, orange and red on the horizon that goes as far as the eye can see. The dazzling limestone rocks fulfill the landscape with life and graciousness. It’s indeed a sight for sore eyes!
The cultural mix of materials used, such as teak wood, Italian marble, aluminium, granite, stainless steel and glass give this 3 bedroom Villa Eva a cozy and comfortable feeling, while being contemporary.
- Total area of the building: 485 m2
- Land: 246 m2
- Maximum capacity: 6 adults
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Floors: 3
- Parking spaces: 2 for cars (one on the common area, one is at the villa garage)
- Year of construction: 2012
- Materials used are high quality marble, granite from Italy
- Furniture made by Italian designers in Teak Wood
- Teak wood flooring
- Double-glazed windows
- Architectural project implemented by Italian Developer
- Daikin central air-con system
- Spacious Siemens fridge and freezer with an ice generator
- Built-in German Siemens appliances: dishwasher, oven…
- Full set of kitchen utensils, variety of glasses and tableware for 6 persons
- Wide sofa for 6-8 persons
- Panoramic hot tubs in 2 bedrooms
- Spacious wardrobes are made out of Burmese teak
- En-suite shower and toilet with an Italian marble finish
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 4 LED TV
- Rawai Beach – 4 minutes
- Macro and Tesco Lotus – 7 minutes
- Promthep Cape, Nai Harn and Ya Nui beaches – 10 minutes
- Wat Chalong, Big Buddha – 20 minutes
- Kata Beach, Kata Noi and Karon – 20-25 minutes drive
- Shopping mall «Central Festival» – 30 minutes
- Patong beach – 30-45 minutes
- Phuket’s International Airport – 80 minutes
This gorgeous villa is now for sale for 45’000’000 THB / 1.28 Million USD
The Villa is a Freehold, the Land is a Leasehold (renewable 3 times of 30 years/each)
Possibility of deferred payment for 1 year. The price is negotiable. Send us your proposal!