Villa Saan Kamala
High above the ocean on Phuket’s west coast, every room at the stunning six-bedroomed this luxury Phuket Villa commands breathtaking views. The villa’s spectacular entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, well-equipped gym and luxurious spa room will take your breath away too. All six of the spacious bedrooms have ocean views from glass-fronted private furnished balconies, and the master suite boasts a sparkling jacuzzi.
A team of four staff is on hand to pamper guests with fine cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a concierge service for guests wishing to explore the many delights that Phuket has to offer.
- WiFi Internet connection
- Personal service by the villas staff
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Spectacular entrance pavilion with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
- Dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
- Lounge and TV room
- Main living room with ocean views
- Cinema with projector, Apple TV, surround sound
- Games room with pool table, TV and bar
- Well-equipped gym and spa room
- Pool deck with sun loungers and jacuzzi
- Outdoor lounge
- Furnished poolside sala
- Barbecue area
- Landscaped garden with tropical trees and plants
- Upper level room with king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to private terrace and plunge whirlpool
- Side terrace with outdoor bathtub and shower
- Walk-in dressing room?- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity set and shower
Guest bedroom – top floor
- Two upper level bedrooms with king-size beds convertible to twins
- Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
- One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
Guest bedroom – Level 3
- Four bedrooms, each with king-sized beds that can be separated into twin beds, wardrobes, living furniture, sliding glass doors and balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Guest bedroom, bottom floor
- Located next to gym and spa room
- King-sized bed that can be separated into twin beds, wardrobe, sliding glass doors that open to garden
- Ensuite bathroom in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Villa manager; assistant manager; in-villa chef; housekeeping; 24-hour estate security. Babysitter, masseuse, shopper, car and driver on request (extra).
Mostly Thai with some Western dishes. Special dietary requirements catered for.
Cinema with projector screen; Apple TV/audio system with built-in speakers indoors and out; flat-screen TVs in media room, games room, gym and 2 bedrooms; novels, magazines and coffee-table books.
This Kamala Villa is a fantastic family villa; facilities include a cinema and games room, twin-bedded rooms ideal for children, high chair, baby cot (extra charge), a selection of toys and books.
Enjoy an authentic Thai massage or other therapeutic treatment in the comfort of the villa’s own spa room. Spa and beauty specialists can be arranged to attend the villa to administer massages, manicures and other treatments (prices on request).
- Low season (24 April => 23 June): $ 2 050 / night
- Mid season (24 June => 31 Aug & 01 Dec =>15 Dec): $2 250 / night
- High season (16 Dec => 15 Dec & 14 Jan => 22 Jun): $2 800 / night
- Peak season (26 Dec => 13 Jan): $ 3 700 / night