Ozone Condotel Kata
This new condominium is located within walking-distance of the stunning Kata Beach: 800 meters / 10 min.
At your doorstep you’ll find a wide choice of restaurants, shops and convenience stores. It can’t be more convenient to stay in Ozone Condotel.
This 3 km long wide white-sand beach is one of Thailand’s most popular holiday destination. Its proximity to Patong Beach (nightlife) and Nai Harn Beach makes it a great choice.
The apartment is a corner unit hence more windows which brings more light and landscapes. The area of 50 sqm allows to host up to 4 persons. The design is modern and no furniture are missing. Indeed the owner put everything anyone needs for a comfortable stay.
- 50 sqm
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom with TV
- Living room with TV
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning in every room
Ozone Condotel Kata Beach
- Rooftop Terrace with panoramic views
- Swimming Pool on Rooftop with sun lounges
- Free internet
- Security 24/7
Holiday Rental Rate
Low season 1500 THB per night
High season 2000 THB per night
Peak season 3000 THB per night
Please contact us for a quotation
Long Term Rental Kata
The rate per month for long term rental (one year) is 20 000 THB per month. This rate excludes electricity, internet and water consumption.
Things To Do In Kata
- Kata beach the surfers favorite, why not giving a try?
- Kata Surf House is also a great spot to try surf on a never ending wave.
- You can see the Big Buddha Statue from Kata, it worth a visit.
- Do you know Kata Noi Beach if not it’s also a must. It’s a smaller and more quiet version of Kata Beach.
- You’ll get the best view on Kata and Karon Beach at Karon View Point.
- There are plenty of good restaurants, some really exquisite and high end like the Boat House or Mom Tri’s kitchen, some good value for money like Capannina Italian restaurant.
Distances to Kata and Phuket Hot-Spots
- Kata Beach: 800 m, 10 min walk
- Kata Noi Beach: 5 min ride
- Karon view point: 5 min ride
- Karon Beach: 8 min ride
- Patong Beach: 10 min ride
- Nai harn Beach: 20 min ride
- Kamala Beach: 35 min ride
- Surin Beach: 40 min ride
- Phuket Airport: 60 min ride
More information about Phuket
If you need help to find the right location, please visit this link: Where to stay in Phuket
If you want to make sure you’re doing the right thing: Why invest in Phuket real estate